Duties and Responsibilities:
A Staff job description entails providing assistance to his/her superior and colleague on assigned duties. The role of the staff is to manage, implement and carry out work that helps the organization achieve its mission/overall purpose.
- Monitor the daily attendance and process the overtime and work schedule to be submitted to Company’s time keeper.
- Ensure that all forms needed are complete and updated.
- Recording information as needed.
- Maintaining documents and word processing.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases: (Die History, Die Repair, Mold Maintenance, Machine Trouble and Repair Report, Die Parts Request, Die shot monitoring).
- Responsible in requesting and preparing purchase report for die and machine parts request.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
Education and/or Experience: College Undergraduate/College Graduate (I.T)/Vocational
Other Qualification: Having work experience is an advantage.
Skills and Competence Requirement:
- Computer literacy skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Initial Training Requirement:
- Company Rules and Regulations
PRE EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
BRING ORIGINAL COPIES OF DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH A LONG WHITE
FOLDER WITH FASTENER.
KINDLY ARRANGE YOUR REQUIREMENTS BASED ON THE ARRANGEMENT
Interested applicants may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following numbers Globe: 0917 5424 876 / Smart: 0919 6779 416.