Duties and Responsibilities:
The Maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, and defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Education and/or Experience: Graduate at least 2 years technical / vocational course.
Other Qualification: At least one (1) year of working experience in a machine maintenance set up.
Skills and Competence Requirement:
- Technical Capacity.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
Initial Training Requirement:
- Basic on mechanical and electrical.
- Welding and acetylene.
- Basic PLC upload and download programming.
- Basic safety training.
PRE EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
BRING ORIGINAL COPIES OF DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH A LONG WHITE
FOLDER WITH FASTENER.
KINDLY ARRANGE YOUR REQUIREMENTS BASED ON THE ARRANGEMENT
Interested applicants may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following numbers Globe: 0917 5424 876 / Smart: 0919 6779 416.