Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for standard operating/production procedures, safety, quality control, cost, delivery and continuous improvement initiatives within the Maintenance Department. This position provides maintenance support to all areas of operation and will be responsible for the supervision of Team Members assigned to the designated area.
- Implementing preventative maintenance plans for all equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed.
- Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying and/or repairing programmable logic controllers, robotics, and other electronic equipment and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Troubleshooting, replacing and/or repairing machine components including cylinders, pumps, motors, spindles, fixtures, slides, valves, gears, switches, and bearings.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Performing basic administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods.
- Examines and tests such elements of systems as distribution panel, controls, circuit fixtures and motors to locate obvious faults such as blown fuses, short circuits, broken wires, loose connections, and worn motors.
- Will promote and maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment through 5s activities and be responsible for proper material storage and waste disposal.
- Communicate effectively with others at various levels using both oral and written communication skills. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
Education and/or Experience: Graduate at least two years technical / vocational course.
Other Qualification: At least one (1) year of working experience in machine maintenance setup.
Skills and Competence Requirement:
- Technical Capacity.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
Initial Training Requirement:
- Basic on mechanical and electrical.
- Welding and acetylene.
- Basic PLC upload and download programming.
- Basic safety training.
PRE EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
BRING ORIGINAL COPIES OF DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH A LONG WHITE
FOLDER WITH FASTENER.
KINDLY ARRANGE YOUR REQUIREMENTS BASED ON THE ARRANGEMENT
Interested applicants may email their resumes to email@example.com or contact the following numbers Globe: 0917 5424 876 / Smart: 0919 6779 416.