Duties and Responsibilities:
Die technician responsible is to perform highly diversified duties in Monitoring, Checking of all die condition, Die spares fabrication, and to maintain the tool and die area in good condition. Keep facility equipment according to safety protocols, Predictive Maintenance system and Processes to support the site’s business goals and objectives to achieve.
- Responsible in DIE repair and adjustment based on specification needs.
- Responsible in conducting DIE preventive maintenance.
- Responsible in spare parts monitoring and monthly inventory of die parts needs.
- Conducting Die improvement:
- Generate die repair report every after repair.
- Implementation of 5S’ and safety.
Education and/or Experience: Graduate at least 2 years technical / Vocational course.
Other Qualification: At least one (1) year of working experience in a die tech set-up
Skills and Competence Requirement:
- Technical skills
- Communication skills
- Team Work
- Safety and Security
Initial Training Requirement:
- Basic safety training
PRE EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
BRING ORIGINAL COPIES OF DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH A LONG WHITE
FOLDER WITH FASTENER.
KINDLY ARRANGE YOUR REQUIREMENTS BASED ON THE ARRANGEMENT
Interested applicants may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following numbers Globe: 0917 5424 876 / Smart: 0919 6779 416.