Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Check and monitor all die conditions:
a. Running Condition
b. Repair Schedule / Status
c. Die Spare Parts
d. Modification (ECN)
2. Responsible for the overall supervision of repairs and maintenance of die and tooling for its continuous suitability and good condition.
3. Ensure that all die schedule for maintenance is properly attended with accordance with the preventive maintenance schedule and procedure.
4. Responsible for controlling the operation/activity of the Die Maintenance Section.
5. Responsible for reporting records of all activity on the DIE history report. Updating of daily die trouble report, weekly and monthly report.
6. Discuss with subordinates the maintenance activity plan that must be accomplished for the day.
7. In charge of implementing and monitoring activity based on Die Repair and Maintenance procedures.
8. In charge of controlling all maintenance staff- reporting employees and having the authority to impose disciplinary actions on his subordinates.
9. MANPOWER SKILLS ENHANCEMENT,In charge of the training of subordinates
10. Die improvement activity:
a. Repair and adjustment lost time
Education and/or Experience:
Graduate at least 2 years of technical / Vocational course.
At least one (1) year of working experience in a machine maintenance set up
Skills and Competence Requirement:
1. Communication and motivation.
2. Critical Thinking
4. Organization and delegation.
5. Problem-solving and decision-making.
6. Time and Priority Management.
Initial Training Requirement:
1. Basic safety training.
PRE EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
BRING ORIGINAL COPIES OF DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH A LONG WHITE
FOLDER WITH FASTENER.
KINDLY ARRANGE YOUR REQUIREMENTS BASED ON THE ARRANGEMENT
Interested applicants may email their resumes to email@example.com or contact the following numbers Globe: 0917 5424 876 / Smart: 0919 6779 416.